We know many of those seeking a property for sale in Turkey have doubts. Perhaps this will help put them to rest…
1. Who would ever want to live close to this?
2. We’re far better off saving for a rainy day with our surprising interest rates at home. Spending as little as £39,950 on a villa here, with the prospect of premium rental returns, simply doesn’t make sense.
3. Give me a bowl of cornflakes staring out the window at the rain… I mean, who would really enjoy a Turkish breakfast on this pool side terrace?
4. And as for views, blah… who needs em’! Couldn’t afford them anyway…
5. Turkish estate agents are always trying to push the lifestyle. Really… we can enjoy pub grub in a beer garden at home when the weather’s up to it. Why would anyone enjoy this?
6.Turkish property value for money? Ha! Don’t believe it. Buying pound for pound equates to the same no-matter what the exchange rate is! Can get more for my money right here.
7. Sun. Who needs it? All that dust and barren landscape. I couldn’t be doing with that!
8. Fethiye’s a holiday resort, far too commercial. Would hate to live anywhere like that!
9. The kids would never like it. They’re happy spending school holidays back home. They would never enjoy extended holidays here…
10. I’m scared. All them bombings, ISIS and the PKK…far to close for comfort.
11. And finally sunsets. Could never see myself rounding the day off with an Efes here…
Well, we hope we have answered a few of those doubt’s about buying a property for sale in Turkey! If you would like to know more, please contactOCEANWIDE PROPERTIES.
To sign up for our regular news alerts and blogs please enter your email in the box on the right….and don’t forget to like us onFacebook.