Do you love Fethiye? Have you got something to say our readers may find interesting? Maybe you have some advice you would like to share about living or owning a property in Turkey? Do you run a club or have an event coming up our readers might like to hear about? If so, get in touch with Oceanwide Properties News and write us a guest blog post.
Oceanwide Properties News offers those with an interest in Turkey and Fethiye, a light-hearted property investment and local news site. Since our revamp earlier this year, our readership has grown no-end and now our blog reaches over 30,000 people per month with numbers growing daily. Although we do promote interest in our clients homes, much of our content is an eclectic mix of articles about Fethiye and Turkey covering local topics, tips, lifestyle, real life stories and food and drink. We are always on the look out for new ideas so thought what better way to find them than by asking our readers. What’s in it for you? Coverage and a spot of publicity. We credit all guest writers and contributors with their content and, in most cases, are happy to include a link to non-commercial groups, organisations, charities, social media pages or blog sites. This does wonders for your SEO if you have a website already, it helps wannabe writers have extra clout on their CVs by having something published, or simply keeps your brain active and amused if you fancy having a pop at writing a post. We are however not looking for blatant advertising. If you are a business and would like to advertise on our website, please contact us.
We are interested in hearing from anyone with a reasonable command of English and a love for writing and Turkey. You maybe an ex-pat living locally or abroad and know the area. We would also love you hear from Turks that fancy giving a Turkish perspective. Whatever your idea, get in touch.
If you fancy writing something for Oceanwide Properties News, in the first instance please contact us at email@example.com . Let us know a basic outline of what content you have in mind. Here’s a few ideas on topics to set you in the right direction:
- Up and coming events, exhibitions, charity days and meet up’s in Fethiye and the surrounding area
- Real life accounts of how foreigners find living or moving to Fethiye – why you moved here, how easy it is to live in Turkey, what you miss from home, the differences you have found, hurdles that have been overcome, advice to others looking to make the move etc.
- Tips on places to go, things to do, activities and local groups to join (not simply advertising a restaurant, excursion or business!)
- Food and drink. Maybe you have a great Turkish recipe you would like to share or can come up with ideas on how best to use the local produce
- Miscellaneous – a day in the life of an ex-pat living in Fethiye, a great walk to do in the area, shopping tips, best buys, top 10’s etc
- Photographs or videos – we all like to look at great pictures or footage of the area and remember all media, guest posts and photos used on the site are credited to the writer/photographer
Guest Post Guidelines
We need to follow certain guidelines for our site and we do reserve the right to edit or refuse posts before publication. All posts need to be:
- A minimum of 500 words and written in good English
- Relevant to the readers of our blog i.e. stick to the niche topics suggested above or get in touch if you have another idea
- Be original 9not spun) and agree not to post the same article for at least two weeks after we have published it
- No affiliate links without prior agreement from Oceanwide Properties News
- Any images and quotes used in posts need to be original or given image credit linking to the source
We look forward to hearing from you!
To sign up and receive our posts as they are published, please enter your email in the box on the right. To see our portfolio of properties, please see Oceanwide Properties – and don’t forget to Like us on Facebook!