Semi Detached four bed villa for sale in Yesilkent, Altinkum/Didim
A LARGE 270M2 VILLA WITH 4 BEDS, 2 BATH, ON A LUXURY COMPLEX WITH COMMUNAL SWIMMING POOL.
NEW VILLA – PART STONE – FREEHOLD – VERY SPACIOUS 4 BED SEMI DETACHED VILLA WITH COMMUNAL POOL. A GREAT INVESTMENT FOR EITHER RENTAL INCOME OR AS A GREAT VALUE HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SUN.
New to the market, this substantial Freehold 4 bedroom semi-detached villa set over three floors, close to the very popular area of Yesilkent. The villa is built to a high standard with modern fitted kitchen units. The villa plot comes with private entrance and garden. Great value! MUST BE SEEN!
* 4 Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* Communal Swimming pool
* Large 270m2 built
* Private Garden
* Private entrance
* Pre-installed for Air Conditioning
* High standard of fitted kitchen units
* UPVC windows
* Fully tiled shower area
* Solar panels can be installed
* Room for another bedroom
* Ornate ceilings
Villa that is perfect for a holiday home or second home and has great rental potential if the buyer wishes to rent to holidaymakers. A great investment not to be missed!!
ALTINKUM AREA INFORMATION
Altinkum is a lively and popular resort on the Aegean coast, with its wonderful golden beaches just a short walk away.
The 623 berth Marina in Altinkum, Didim, is the largest in Turkey includes a heliport, customs, and shopping centre and covers a colossal 287,000 m2.The marina will serve mainly yachts of 75 – 150 metre long, such as mega yachts which are increasing in popularity on the Aegean and East Mediterranean sea.
There are designer shopping centres, supermarkets, yacht equipment shops, a fitness centre and sports facilities, banks, restaurants, cultural centre, marina beach and yacht clubs all close by and the marina will also crucially have ferryboat management for cruises to the Greek islands of Kalimnos, Kos and Leros This has already attracted a lot of investors to the region and in turn is having a very positive effect on property prices. This Marina will no doubt bring further investment and raise property prices even further in the area.
When translated Altinkum means “golden sands” and it isn’t called this for nothing. With the three European blue flag beaches available in the area, it’s a perfect beach resort. As the sands shelve gently to the warm Aegean Sea, they’re perfect for the whole family. There is a host of water sports available such as jet skiing, water-skiing, banana boat riding or windsurfing if you want to combine relaxing with some fun-filled activities on your visit to Turkey.
By night Altinkum has a bustling beachfront, which is lined with all manner of restaurants, bars, shops and nightclubs. By day, there’s a more relaxed feel where holidaymakers laze away the day topping up the tan and drifting from cafe to cafe drinking fresh juices, apple tea and the all-important chilled Efes beer.
Altinkum has grown rapidly over the past 15 years and is popular with lifestyle buyers and holiday home investors. Excursions to Soke and Kusadasi Markets, Quad Safari, Turkish Baths, Horse Safari, Didim Aqua Park, Ephesus, Scuba Diving, Jeep Safari are just a few of the many activities and excursions on offer, making this a great holiday destination and place for property Investors to capitalize on this PROPERTY HOT SPOT.
WHY INVEST IN PROPERTY IN TURKEY?
* Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment.
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted with holiday operators and airlines increasing capacity.
* Low property acquisition and ongoing taxes.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* Excellent road and air networks providing good infrastructure around the country.
* Turkey has some of Europe’s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
* Only a short 20-minute walk to the beach
* Distance to Airport: 1 Hr 15
Please contact our office for any further questions you may have.
Pin Code : 4530360
Property City : DIDIM ALTINKUM (ALL)